Tuesday, June 8, 2010

first OOTD :]

Well, technically, this was what I wore last Wednesday ;x But better late than never, right ? & if the pictures look kinda off, it's because I still haven't mastered the right angle to capture my whole body.





Please excuse my horribly bushy eyebrows. I hadn't had them done yet at the time. The tank top is from New York & Company, jeans & sandals are from Marshalls & I got the scarf when I went to Portugal last summer. I don't remember what I had on my face except for my lips, which was MAC Viva Glam Gaga & Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop. For the record, it was crazyyyy hot that day.

So, there it is. I hope you enjoy it. Comments as well as constructive criticism are appreciated. I'll try & make some more posts later. Thanks darlings :]

No comments: